VOP Happy Hour: Great beers, fines wines, and friendship
With more than a dozen restaurants and eateries that serve liquor, VOP has multiple opportunities to enjoy fine wines and liquors and tap and bottled beers. And during Happy Hour, you can imbibe select drinks at reduced prices.
Happy Hour is usually scheduled prior to dinnertime, and it often lasts more than one hour. Check the restaurant or bar of your choice to see their Happy Hour schedule.
After Happy Hour or at any hour, VOP wants you to drive safely and responsibly. If you have consumed alcohol, consider getting a ride from a friend or taxi service. Your waitperson, bartender or restaurant manager will be happy to arrange a ride.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar
• Burgers $2 off
• Select sips, beer & wine are $5
• Fries are $5
Gloria’s Latin Cuisine
• Half Price Bottles of Wine: Every Sunday to Thursday, All Day!
Kenny’s Italian Kitchen
• $4 wells
• $5 house wines
• $1 off beers
Sunday-Thursday 9:00pm-close (bar & patio only)
• $3-7 pricing on beverage & food “favorites”
• Select Sushi & Appetizers from $3.49 to $8.99 and Drink Specials
Sherlock’s Baker St. Pub
All day Sunday
• $2.75 Wells & Domestic Drafts
• $3.25 Select Calls
• $3 Select Premium Drafts
• $3.50 House Wines
$3 off all house specialties;
$3 Wells, $1 off any beer, ½ off select starters (coin), ½ off all pizzas, ½ off all specialty cocktails, $2 off any wine by the glass, ½ off Crown and Down
Sun-Thurs 9:30pm-11pm; 11pm-12am (food only)
• $1 off domestic pints and well drinks
• $2 off Craft & Import Pint and Goblets, Domestic Half Yards, House Crafted Cocktails, Fresh & Skinny ™, Mules, Call & Premium Spirits, and Wine by the Glass
• $3 off House Martinis
• $4 off Craft and Import Half Yards
The restaurant hosts other weekly events like Margarita Mondays with half-priced margaritas all day, Tacos and Tequila Tuesday with an $8 Taco Board and tequila, and more.