VOP Happy Hour: Great beers, fines wines, and friendship
With more than a dozen restaurants and eateries that serve liquor, VOP has multiple opportunities to enjoy fine wines and liquors and tap and bottled beers. And during Happy Hour, you can imbibe select drinks at reduced prices.
Happy Hour is usually scheduled prior to dinnertime, and it often lasts more than one hour. Check the restaurant or bar of your choice to see their Happy Hour schedule.
After Happy Hour or at any hour, VOP wants you to drive safely and responsibly. If you have consumed alcohol, consider getting a ride from a friend or taxi service. Your waitperson, bartender or restaurant manager will be happy to arrange a ride.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar
• Burgers $2 off
• Select sips, beer & wine are $5
• Fries are $5
Gloria’s Latin Cuisine
Monday to Wednesday: All Day
Thursday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
• $6.00 House Margarita, House Mojito, House Wine & Sangria
• $7.00 Spicy Pineapple Margarita, Fresh Guava Margarita, Blush Margarita
• $7.00 Fresh Strawberry Mojito, Fresh Durazno Mojito
• Half Price Bottles of Wine: Every Sunday to Wednesday, All Day!
Kenny’s Italian Kitchen
• $4 wells
• $5 house wines
• $1 off beers
Sunday-Thursday 9:00pm-close (bar & patio only)
• $3-7 pricing on beverage & food “favorites”
• Select Sushi & Appetizers from $3.49 to $8.99 and Drink Specials
Sherlock’s Baker St. Pub
All day Sunday
• $2.75 Wells & Domestic Drafts
• $3.25 Select Calls
• $3 Select Premium Drafts
• $3.50 House Wines
Sun-Thurs 9:30pm-11pm; 11pm-12am (food only)
• $1 off domestic pints and well drinks
• $2 off Craft & Import Pint and Goblets, Domestic Half Yards, House Crafted Cocktails, Fresh & Skinny ™, Mules, Call & Premium Spirits, and Wine by the Glass
• $3 off House Martinis
• $4 off Craft and Import Half Yards